Ormiboard V2 brings all the tools requested by teachers to run a classroom and drive students to success, without being unfocused by the technology.
Ormiboard is ideal for any classroom with a least a whiteboard. A classroom without a whiteboard but with devices for every student is also a good candidate.
Here is a video presentation of the main features:
The web app demo built with this.
Classes, groups, students
- Start a Live Class with one click - students can join with a PIN (first time) then a click.
- Push lessons to a class, a group or a student.
- Assign lessons to a class or a group.
- View live student’s activity.
- View student’s attendance, progress and results.
- Follow mode, to replicate teacher navigation on student’s devices
- Eyes-up, to help students to focus on the teacher when Ormiboard is not being used.
As teachers don’t have time to invest on new software, the lesson editor is focused on a minimum learning curve and a maximum efficiency.
- Library with clipart, images, sounds, videos and articles, with capability to connect more sources.
- Hand draw, text, shapes, images with multiple attributes.
- Group to move or align elements
- Animate elements
- Add actions to elements: web link, play audio, zoom an image, go to a slide, etc.
- Quiz and response system: any element can be flagged as a possible response and the response can be tracked by the teacher.
Here is a presentation of the editor:
Ormiboard V2 can run on almost any device equiped with a modern browser:
- Whiteboard, TV, touch panel, projector (including WebOS and Tizen)
- Touch table (special UI for that purpose)
- Desktop and laptops (Chrome, Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Tablets (iOS, Android, Windows)
- Phones (iOS, Android)
You can test Ormiboard V1 here:
Ormiboard V2 BETA cam be tested here: