Monday, 13 February 2017
We built a slideshow of paintings - a classroom friendly selection of inspinring masterpieces. Definitively more inspiring than a black screen!
Two formats are available:
- The web slideshow offers a premium experience and is expected to work on any OS and browser, and supports full 4K: http://pixinuum.com
- The video format also offers a full 4K resolution and will run on even more devices:
Twitter account for the slideshow
Friday, 25 September 2015
Working on solutions for the classroom, we were curious to evaluate the educational value of virtual reality.
We had the following questions:
- What can we learn within 5 minutes or less with VR?
- What can we understand within 5 minutes or less with VR?
Based on the feedback from a few teachers using our educational experiences, we created several short scenarios with a focus on the relationship between the students and the teacher during the VR experiment.
The goal of the experiment is to evaluate if VR has a pedagogical value in the classroom.
For the experiment, the teacher and students stand up and hold a mobile device allowing them to move in the virtual world. The students can see the teacher but not the other students.
Friday, 7 August 2015
Sunday, 2 March 2014
How to create a custom interface for a multi-display workstation: Twitter, Google Map, and remote control
The goal of this project is to create a custom interface for a workstation connected to 6 displays, plus a touch panel from where the user can control what is displayed on the other screens.
Wednesday, 26 February 2014
Monday, 24 February 2014
EXO UI enables BYOD for corporate use by providing:
- A secure productivity and collaborative area for all the users,
- A create once deploy to many platform for developers,
- Management tools for the IT, whatever the device EXO UI is running.
Sunday, 23 February 2014
Saturday, 22 February 2014
When teacher support a student unable to download an app, as an IT would do, what will do the 34 other students with full access to apps and Internet on their own devices?
To solve this, EXO UI is a space each student can install on his own device, to be all-together in an area dedicated to assist the teaching and the learning processes, whatever is the curriculum, the methodology, and the technology involved.
Friday, 21 February 2014
How to register to get access to the private beta:
- Send an email to email@example.com